Luke and his cousin had a great time looking for eggs at Gradma's house. They did a great job... better than I thought they would!
Playtime around the house. 
Grandma's house!
Spaghetti dinner...
Luke LOVES going outside. It is now one of the few words he says... "no," "daddy," and "outside." Although it sounds more like "sou-sye?"
Thank you :) I feel better now. I like looking at them and seeing what Nathan might be doing in a few months, and then looking at the archives for when Luke was Nathan's age and seeing what he looked like then. That's geeky, isn't it.
ReplyDeleteSo Christy, I have a question. How do you get the pictures in the post in the order you want them? When I post pictures on my blog the new one automatically goes in at the top which means I have to put them in in reverse order and do all the text afterwards. Have you figured this out yet?
ReplyDelete