So... I don't know if this will help you or not but here's my two cents. Last year I had a tomato plant in a planter like that and it didn't do very well. It got huge but I had a hard time keeping it watered and the tomatoes never ripened, they just stayed green and died. My bros (with fantastic gardens) have had much more success with tomatoes in the ground.
My suggestion is to either put it in the ground or get a bigger pot so it holds more moisture.
I REALLY hope your tomato survives and gives you a huge harvest!
So... I don't know if this will help you or not but here's my two cents. Last year I had a tomato plant in a planter like that and it didn't do very well. It got huge but I had a hard time keeping it watered and the tomatoes never ripened, they just stayed green and died. My bros (with fantastic gardens) have had much more success with tomatoes in the ground.
ReplyDeleteMy suggestion is to either put it in the ground or get a bigger pot so it holds more moisture.
I REALLY hope your tomato survives and gives you a huge harvest!